All’s not lost! There’s still a chance you can recover lost items, thanks to the helping hands of your fellow festival-goers. Missing items may have been returned to the Lost & Found.
Check the schedule below to determine where Lost & Found is located!
- Lost & Found is located just inside the entrance to the festival from 12:00 PM to 10:30 PM.
- After 10:30 pm, Lost & Found can be found at the Ticket Help tent just outside the festival entrance until 11:30 PM.
- Starting at 11:00 AM, all IDs collected from day one are stored outside the event at the festival box office.
- All other items, aside from IDs, will be at the Lost & Found location just inside the entrance to the festival until 10:30 PM.
- At 10:30 PM, patrons can retrieve lost and found items at the Ticket Help tent just outside the festival entrance.
After the Festival
- On Monday, June 26th, the Lost & Found is located at Festival Ticket Help from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
- After Monday, June 26th, please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about your lost items up to Tuesday, July 10th.
Fans may be required to supply staff with valid identifying information in order to claim the lost property. We are not responsible for any lost or left behind items, and you are solely responsible for your own property.