Familiarize yourself with this important information before you go.
Join us for two days of pop-punk, rock, metal, hip-hop, rap and everything in between at So What?! Music Festival, taking place in Dallas, Texas for two days on June 24-25, 2023. We’re preparing for a sensory overload with top-notch visual and audio production, paired with an expertly curated lineup that melds both mainstream and underground acts across multiple genres; a recipe that has built So What?! into the festival launchpad for many artists. Make history with us and buy your tickets now!
Festivities take place on Saturday and Sunday with shows beginning in the afternoon and running into the night.
Day 1: Saturday, June 24th
- Parking lots open at 12:00 PM
- Box office opens at 12:00 PM
- Gates open at 1:00 PM
- Event ends at 10:30 PM
Day 2: Sunday, June 25
- Parking lots open at 12:00 PM
- Box office opens at 12:00 PM
- Gates open at 1:00 PM
- Event ends at 10:30 PM
Tickets are on sale now! Purchase your tickets before the next price increase and lock in the best possible price.
Moneywise partygoers can take advantage of affordable payment plans to book their trip without breaking the bank.
The hotly anticipated lineup features a cross-section of genres including pop-punk, rock, metal, hip hop, rap – and everything in between.
Explore the lineup to discover your new favorite artist, listen, and create your own schedule before going to the show!
So What?! Music Festival visits Fair Park located in Dallas, Texas.
Plot your arrival and departure with complete details about parking, where to direct your rideshare for drop-offs and pick-ups, and where to rest your bones for the night.
We are dedicated to providing an accessible festival experience to all fans.
So What?! Music Festival will feature an array of accessible features, including parking, restrooms, viewing platforms, and more.
Enter our crazy world with a reminder to have fun and celebrate safe.
For tips to a successful festival mission take a look our pointers including how to stay hydrated, use the buddy system, and support fellow partygoers.
Make the most of our time at the event with a quick peek at the general festival guidelines. Become familiar with what you can and cannot bring along, ensure you have the proper identification, and prepare accordingly.
So What?! Music Festival is open to fans of all responsible ages. VIP tickets are only available to those 18 and older. To purchase and consume alcohol, you must be at least 21 years of age.
The festival will take place rain or shine, excluding life-threatening weather. Please keep up-to-date on local weather reports and make sure you prepare accordingly.
Code of Conduct
- NO Re-entry or Ins & Outs.
- NO Refunds or Exchanges.
- NO Moshing, Crowd Surfing, or Stage Diving.
- NO Unauthorized/Unlicensed Vendors Allowed.
- NO Unauthorized Solicitations, Handbills, Sampling, Giveaways, etc.
- NO Camping in Parking Lots.
Every attendee (including media and guests) will be searched prior to entry with a TSA-style search, which includes emptying your pockets and bags, a full pat-down, an examination of items brought with you, and potentially removal of your shoes. Police officers work both inside and outside our events with the aid of K9 units. All narcotics laws are strictly enforced. Event staff reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
Safety & Medical
In the First Aid tents located throughout the festival, you’ll find teams of medical practitioners ready to care for your every need. If you or a friend is not feeling well, are lightheaded, nauseated, or have another medical need like blisters or a headache, please visit our friendly medical staff and feel free to ask a festival team member for assistance.
Few things are necessary to enjoy the show, but there are a couple of items that you shouldn’t leave home without. When in doubt, please take a moment to reference our guide covering everything you can and cannot bring past the front gates.
If at any time an acceptable item is deemed harmful to other patrons, it may be confiscated and retrieved after the event.
The following items are accepted within the festival grounds.
- OK Mobile Phones, Portable Chargers, External Batteries.
- OK Handheld Camera Devices (GoPro, Digital Phone, Point-and-Shoot Cameras, Disposable Cameras)
- OK Portable Battery Chargers.
- OK Selfie Sticks.
- OK Dust and Surgical Masks.
- OK Hand Sanitizer (Up to 2oz).
- OK Wet Wipes (Factory Sealed upon entry).
- OK One-Pocket Cinch Bags, Single Compartment Backpacks, and Clutch Purses (Maximum 10″x9″).
- OK Fanny Packs (Maximum 10″ x 9″).
- OK Hats.
- OK Binoculars.
- OK Ponchos.
- OK Earplugs.
- OK Reusable Aluminum Water Bottles (Arrive empty).
- OK Clear Plastic Water Bottle (Arrive Empty).
- OK Factory Sealed Single Serve Plastic Water Bottle (Limit one per person).
- OK Hydration Backpacks, Camelbaks, Bota, etc. Bladder must be removable, transparent and subject to inspection. (Arrive empty).
- OK Misting Fans (Maximum 8″).
- OK Glowsticks, Flow-wands, Batons, or Orbs.
- OK LED Gloves or LED Microlights.
- OK Orbits, Flowlights, Poi, or Pixel Whips.
- OK Hula Hoops (Including LED).
- OK Glowing/Illuminated Costumes or Jewelry.
- OK Sunglasses, Kaleidoscope Glasses, and Goggles.
- OK Lip Liner, Lip Gloss, Lipstick, Sealed Chapstick.
- OK Dry Makeup (NO liquid makeup).
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Gum.
- OK Factory Sealed Eyedrops.
- OK Factory Sealed Tampons.
- OK Factory Sealed Sunscreen (Travel size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed Deodorant (Travel size, non-aerosol).
- OK Factory Sealed Packs of Cigarettes.
- OK Factory Sealed/Disposable E-Cigarettes, Vape Pens, and Cartridges.
- OK Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty)
- OK Lighters.
- OK Plastic Tarps and Blankets.
- OK Inflatables (Deflated upon entry).
- OK Fatheads and Posters.
- OK Festival Totems or Decorated Pool Noodles (See Totem Guidelines Below).
The following items are prohibited within the festival grounds.
- NO Illegal Substances.
- NO Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia.
- NO Unsealed Over the Counter Medications or Vitamins.
- NO Vicks Inhaler, VapoInhalers.
- NO Animals (except service animals).
- NO Massagers.
- NO Laser Pointers.
- NO Pacifiers.
- NO Gas Masks.
- NO Glass, Cans, Cups, or Coolers.
- NO Open Containers.
- NO Helium Balloons.
- NO Markers, Pens, or Spray Paint.
- NO Large Chains or Spiked Jewelry.
- NO Stuffed Animals or Dolls.
- NO Stickers or Flyers or Promotional Signage.
- NO Inflated Toys, Balls, Balloons (must arrive un-inflated).
- NO Sports Equipment.
- NO Tents, Umbrellas, Hammocks, or Chairs.
- NO Camping Gear.
- NO Soap, Shampoo, Conditioner, or Other Detergents.
- NO Hydration Backpacks that contain non-removable and/or opaque bladders, which impede inspection of contents.
- NO Backpacks, Purses, or Bags larger than 10″ x 9″.
- NO Multi-Pocket Bags.
- NO Luggage.
- NO Unsealed Cigarette Packs.
- NO Pre-Filled Refillable Vape Devices (Chambers must arrive empty).
- NO Unsealed Tampons.
- NO Liquid Makeup.
- NO Unsealed or Aerosol Sunscreen.
- NO Outside Food, Beverages, or Candy.
- NO Musical Instruments (Including Whistles, etc).
- NO Tactical Gear.
- NO Costumes that Resemble Public Safety Uniforms (Police, SWAT, Fire, Security, or Medical).
- NO Walkie Talkies.
- NO Professional-Grade Tripods, Monopods, Go-Pro Sticks.
- NO Fireworks, Flammable Products, Projectiles, or Explosives.
- NO Chinese Lanterns.
- NO Weapons of any Kind (Including Pocket Knives, Pepper Spray, etc).
- NO Professional Recording Equipment – Photo, Video, or Audio (Including Detachable Lenses, Tripods, Big Zooms, etc).
- NO Vending Without Permit.
- NO Drones or Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs).
- NO Bicycles, Scooters, Go Carts, Skate Boards, Hoverboards, or ATVs.
- NO Open Fires or Grills.
- NO Generators.
- NO Pets (Unless it’s a service animal).
- NO Items deemed as posing a threat to the safe enjoyment of the concert by management.
The planning has commenced preparing for So What?! Music Festival with custom-made accessories for the squad including those beloved totem poles! So wave your festival pride sky high and spread the good vibes far and wide.
Get crafty and don’t hold back on a DIY decorating project, just keep the following totem guidelines in mind to ensure your So What?! Music Festival gear passes through the gates with ease.
- Totems must be made from lightweight materials (e.g., foam, thin-walled PVC).
- No metal, points or sharp items.
- Totems must be under 10 feet tall.
- Collapsible/telescoping camera extenders that follow guidelines are OK (lightweight/hollow).
- Inflatables attached to totems must be deflated upon entry.
- Thin-walled PVC or light wood poles must be no thicker than 1 inch diameter.
- We recommend decorated pool noodles for easy entrance through security.
- Any item deemed dangerous, promoting illegal activity or hate speech will not be permitted.
When it comes to essentials, we highly advise you wear a pair of comfy dancin’ shoes, a big smile, and dress for the fest’ in party attire.
Feel free to let your freak flag fly and wear your festival colors loud and proud, but don’t leave home without your ticket and a valid photo ID!
- Your Ticket or Wristband.
- Your Valid Photo ID.
- Comfortable Clothing and Shoes.
- Smiles and Good Vibes.
- Festival Costumes Encouraged.
Apart from the essentials, the most important thing to have is an accepted form of identification. Before you head to the park, make sure your ID is good to go!
- Any US government-issued driver’s license or ID card containing a photograph and date of birth.
- US or foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth.
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport (Not valid for 21+ wristband. To purchase alcohol or enter VIP areas, a physical passport or US ID will be required.).
- DMV Paper ID (a photo on the Paper ID is required). Please note, at the discretion of security, a 2nd form of ID, such as a passport or government-issued ID, may be required to verify age.
- Expired Identification Card.
- School Identification Card.
- License/Identification Card issued in countries other than the U.S. or Canada.
- Birth Certificate.
- Social Security Card.
- Federal Immigration Card.
- Voter Registration Card.
- Copies of any acceptable forms of identification.
You’ll find a number of amenities, including all the basics, across the festival grounds. Preview the list of comforts and conveniences provided on-site and make the most of your time!
Replenish your vital energy as you hop from stage to stage with a quick pit stop at one of our favorite food vendors. Our delectable vendors feature a mix of classic party foods and healthy bites, including gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options.
Bring your experience to life with a visit to our hand-picked retailers setting up shop on the festival grounds. Stocking a variety of party goods and raving gadgets, the vendor village is sure to get you in the mood to party!
We’ve also accounted for the all necessities to ensure your experience is stress-free. For any forgotten items, or to lighten your load, swing by our on-site general store to pick up essentials.
Lost & Found
More information about Lost & Found will be released closer to the event.
Fans may be required to supply staff with valid identifying information in order to claim the lost property. We are not responsible for any lost or left behind items and you are solely responsible for your own property.
Water Refill Stations
We encourage our patrons to stay hydrated and drink plenty of water, as well as sports drinks in order to replenish the body’s electrolytes. While you’re here, fill up on H20 at any of our free water stations, or purchase water at various concession stands around the venue.
Stay hydrated and represent So What?! Music Festival with a reusable water bottle! It’s the perfect companion to keep cool and comfortable.
Bars located throughout the festival will serve beer and liquor. Service hours may be limited and you must be at least 21 years of age with valid identification.
Keep your hands-free on the dance floor by renting a personal locker, plus the option to include a phone charger. Yours for the duration of the fest’, enjoy unlimited access as you hit the dance floor all day and night.
Measuring approximately 8″ high x 11″ wide x 17″ deep, a personal locker allows you to safely stash your belongings. For extra convenience, choose a locker with phone charging capabilities. Stowaway things you don’t want to carry, plus keep your phone battery fully charged. Add this dual-purpose item to your festival survival kit and reap the rewards!
Everything you need is already here! Load up on funds at the ATM to take advantage of all that So What?! Music Festival has to offer.
Stock up on the sickest merch to wear your festival colors loud and proud! Make sure this year’s event is one you remember for a lifetime, mark the occasion with a piece of the So What?! Music Festival collection.
We are dedicated to providing an accessible festival experience to all fans. So What?! Music Festival will feature an array of accessible features, including parking, restrooms, viewing platforms, and more.
Have a question? Contact us anytime using the form below.